Part-Time Adoption Caseworker in Florida
Living Hope Adoption Agency is seeking three part-time caseworkers in the Tampa/Sarasota, Jacksonville and Miami areas of the State. Caseworkers are going to conduct pre-adoption home studies and post-placement/adoption supervision in compliance with agency, Hague Convention and State of Florida adoption requirements.
Work experience requirements:
At least two years professional experience in child welfare, preferably in the adoption field.
Bachelor’s Degree in human service field, along with proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel Outlook and PowerPoint, excellent writing skills, and professionalism a must. Candidates should possess the competency to multi-task with high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. Applicant should demonstrate excellent clinical and assessment skills, along with strong communication skills. Driver’s License and reliable transportation required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct home studies for initially approved families according to agency expectations and procedures.
- Provide post-placement and post-adoption supervision and reports during the designated supervisory period.
- Answer routine inquiries from prospective adoptive families requiring home study and post adoption services in Florida.
- Travel required within a three hour radius of your Florida location.
- Document maintenance, including but not limited to: preparation; scanning; printing of home study/post-placement/adoption paperwork.
- Interacts effectively with staff, visitors, clients and other agency/office components.
- Assist with maintenance of the agency’s license to operate in the State of Florida.
- Utilize effective time management to ensure all reports and documents are completed in a timely manner.
- Consult regularly with Adoption Director regarding case progress.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email with your resume to EILEEN MARRIOTT (email@example.com) and we can set up a time to have an introductory phone conversation.
Look forward to hearing from you!